Come to SkyBabyYoga in Cold Spring this Saturday, September 20th for a FREE exploration into the Ashtanga Yoga world.
This (below) comes from their web-site, I hope you can make it… And remember if you are in the NYC area, the Metro North train leaves you right at the doorsteps of the studio.
A FREE kick-off class to celebrate the start of a new six-week series in the practice of Ashtanga with Claudia Azula Altucher.
Come to this open-level exploratory Ashtanga yoga class in which we will go over the most beneficial poses of the primary series at a moderate pace and with plenty of modifications, so that everyone can participate and enjoy it.
You will get all the benefits of a hundred years of a traditional practice in a friendly and inviting environment:
- Open level (everyone is welcome and no prior experience with yoga is necessary)
- Learn a dynamic sequence that challenges but also 'blisses you out'
- Lots of modified poses so that nobody is left behind
- A breathing practice that meets you exactly where you are
- A sequence that you can take home with you - For life
- We will have an open mind and an attitude of fun to get the most juice out of the practice
- We will do the traditional opening and closing chant together
Hope you can join me.
Follow me on Twitter or subscribe at: ClaudiaYoga.com